- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Constitutionality of murder conviction upheld by high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Clicking 'checkout' could cost more after Supreme Court case
- Supreme Court rejects anti-abortion pastor's appeal on noise
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Another key redistricting case goes in front of high court
- Court: Mexican family can't sue agent in cross-border death
- Supreme Court limits reach of tax crime statute
- Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
A team from the Manchester law firm, led by corporate partner Scott Sands and solicitor Vicky Protano, advised Central England Healthcare Ltd on its acquisition of The Old Vicarage in Stoke-on-Trent from private owners Mr and Mrs Kilby. The Old Vicarage is registered to provide nursing care for 45 service users and is rated excellent by the Care Quality Commission.
Richard Wolff, partner and head of corporate recovery and insolvency advised the same Midlands-based operator on its purchase, from the administrators, of Eversleigh Nursing Home in Wolverhampton. Registered to provide nursing care for 84 service users, this is the company’s largest acquisition.
Chris King, corporate partner at JMW advised Central England Healthcare in relation to the refinancing of the group and in relation to the financing of the two acquisitions.
Sands said: “It’s pleasing to see a company that can see real opportunities for growth even when the economic climate is still somewhat uncertain.”
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.