- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Constitutionality of murder conviction upheld by high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Clicking 'checkout' could cost more after Supreme Court case
- Supreme Court rejects anti-abortion pastor's appeal on noise
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Another key redistricting case goes in front of high court
- Court: Mexican family can't sue agent in cross-border death
- Supreme Court limits reach of tax crime statute
- Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
- Martin Shkreli cries in court, is sentenced to 7 years for securities fraud
death. Without proper protection from pinch points, machines, and the assistance of coworkers, you may be in danger. Other hazards include improper fall protection, ladders without safety cages, and poor housekeeping with tripping hazards.
Even if you are receiving workers’ compensation payments for your injuries, and you have been told you are barred by the workers’comp bar, you may still have a claim against a third party for creating or failing to remedy the hazard, such as a general contractor or
contractor, product manufacturer or safety consultant.
You may have a claim against a third party for making a hazard in your workplace, even if you are already receiving workers' compensation payments. Even if you have been told you are barred by the "workers' comp bar," a safety consultant or general contractor may be to blame.
You may have signed a pre-injury waiter, but there is change it is not enforceable. Call one of our personal injury lawyers in Houston, Texas to have questions answered or a case reviewed.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.