- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Court to hear bid to dismiss lawsuit in Freddie Gray case
Newport Beach Disability insurance, life insurance, annuity, health insurance attorneys can help you resolve your claims and disputes involving the Employee Retirement Income Security Act f 1974, also commonly known as ERISA. McKennon Law Group's main attorney Robert J. McKennon as recognized and awarded the "2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
ERISA is a very complex area of the law and it is important you have an attorney who understands it. ERISA claims are the most common cases litigated in Federal Court, a court in which most lawyers are uncomfortable. ERISA involves mandatory administrative appeals and strict deadlines and it is crucial that you know your rights and that you hire an attorney early in the process after your claim has been denied and before your appeal is administered. Our experience in litigating ERISA cases are the top in the nation and in the Orange County regio. We will be the aggressive advocate for your case to obtain maximum success involving all manners of insurance disputes.
We have over 25 years of experience litigating ERISA cases involving life, health, disability and pension claims. Call or email us to schedule a free consultation.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.