- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Supreme Court blocks some redrawn North Carolina districts
- Court allows Pennsylvania to redraw GOP-favored district map
- Court rules that Kushner firm must disclose partners' names
- Court rules Puigdemont must return to Spain for re-election
- Analysis: Outside groups may factor in Arkansas court race
- Pennsylvania GOP take gerrymandering case to US high court
- Top Pakistani court orders arrest of escaped police officer
- Malaysia's top court annuls unilateral conversions of minors
- Officials ask court to send Kennedy cousin back to prison
- Court to hear bid to dismiss lawsuit in Freddie Gray case
At DiRusso and DiRusso, we are familiar with the local economy, the local employers, and the local court officials. Another advantage to hiring local counsel is availability. In larger cities, and in larger firms, the attorneys may not always be available and much of the interaction a client has may be with support staff, such as paralegals and legal assistants. At DiRusso and DiRusso, the attorneys are in regular contact with the clients, available by telephone, and regularly available for appointments.
At DiRusso & DiRusso, we have the legal knowledge and experience to protect you, no matter who or what is on the other side. We also have the compassion to know that you may be experiencing something very unpleasant and we are available to listen to you and seek solutions along the way. We are dedicated to our clients and show no allegiance to any other entity. We not only counsel our clients on the current law, we provide statutes, rules, cases, and codes so that one may read the current law and have a deeper understanding of the relative law.
If you want to speak with a lawyer about your case, please call us today. There is never a fee for your initial consultation at DiRusso & DiRusso for Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury or Social Security Disability cases.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.