- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Italy's high court refuses to release migrant rescue ship
- Court won't reconsider making public family slain autopsies
- Trump travel ban is focus of Supreme Court's last arguments
- Constitutionality of murder conviction upheld by high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Clicking 'checkout' could cost more after Supreme Court case
- Supreme Court rejects anti-abortion pastor's appeal on noise
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Another key redistricting case goes in front of high court
- Court: Mexican family can't sue agent in cross-border death
Allegheny County Judge Lawrence O'Toole on Monday approved an order sought by the center's court-appointed conservator to keep the downtown facility running.
The ruling covers water and electricity as well as sewage treatment, telephone and Internet services.
An attorney for Duquesne Light said the center owes the electric company $38,000 and is running bills of $10,000 a month.
The center, which opened in 2009, is named after late Pulitzer prize-winning playwright August Wilson, who was born in Pittsburgh.
Dollar Bank began foreclosure proceedings in September after the center defaulted on its $7 million mortgage.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.