Murray Frank LLP has filed a class action complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Case No. 12 Civ. 0672) on behalf of all individuals and institutions who purchased securities of GLG Life Tech Corporation during the period between February 1, 2011 and Nov...
- Legal Expert News
- Law Firm News
- Career News
- Headline Legal News
- Legal Trend News
- Legal Business
- Local Court News
- Court Watch
- Legal Interview
- Topics in Legal News
- Press Release
- Politics & Legal
- Market News
- Italy's high court refuses to release migrant rescue ship
- Court won't reconsider making public family slain autopsies
- Trump travel ban is focus of Supreme Court's last arguments
- Constitutionality of murder conviction upheld by high court
- Supreme Court again refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal
- Clicking 'checkout' could cost more after Supreme Court case
- Supreme Court rejects anti-abortion pastor's appeal on noise
- Supreme Court hearing case about online sales tax collection
- Another key redistricting case goes in front of high court
- Court: Mexican family can't sue agent in cross-border death
- Court appeals temporarily delay Texas execution
- Appeals court sympathetic to voting rules challenge
- Appeals court sets aside conviction of bin Laden assistant
- The Salazar Law Firm, PLLC.
- Houston Class Actions Law Firm - The Salazar Law Firm, PLLC.
- Law Firm Marketing Coach - Why do law firms need a good SEO?
- Indianapolis Bankruptcy Law Firm - Riley Bennett & Egloff, LLP
- Murray Frank LLP Files Class Action
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit
- Izard Nobel LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Has Filed a Class Action
- Firm hired by GOP ends work on gay marriage ban
- Securities Arbitration / Litigation Lawyers
- Bradley S. Wallace, Attorney at Law
- SAN DIEGO IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
- Pittsburgh DUI Defense Lawyer
- Bryan A. Lowe & Associates - Las Vegas Bankruptcy
- Bryan A Lowe & Associates - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Jill Weinberg - Dallas Employment & Labor Lawyer
- What's Hot and What's Not In the Profession
- Alston & Bird LLP Forms Subprime Taskforce
- Two more law firms turn to Tactix to search for new space
- Morgan banker joins law firm Latham & Watkins
- Law Firm seeks secretary
- Barnhart establishes his own law firm
- Holme Roberts & Owen chooses new leader
- Law Firms Combine, Offer Affordable Rates
- Helms Mulliss, McGuireWoods to merge law firms
- Law firm Stoll Berne shortens name
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio on behalf of purchasers of Chemed Corporation common stock during the period between February 15, 2010 and November 16, 2011.
The complaint charges ...
The law firm of Izard Nobel LLP, which has significant experience representing investors in prosecuting claims of securities fraud, announces that a lawsuit seeking class action status has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of purchasers of...
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of investors who purchased common stock of Keyuan Petrochemicals, Inc. between August 16, 2010 and October 7, 2011, inclusive...
A prominent law firm hired by Republican lawmakers to defend the federal ban on gay marriage said Monday it was withdrawing from the case amid criticism by advocacy groups, prompting the partner leading the work to quit.
The move by Atlanta-based King & Spalding is the latest flashpoint i...
Menzer & Hill, P.A. represents investors in the recovery of losses at the result of brokerage firms' failure to supervise their financial advisors who engage in unsuitable investment recommendations, the excessive trading of investors' accounts, inappropriate allocation of portf...
Bradley S. Wallace is a trial attorney and a litigation specialist. He focuses his practice exclusively to representing injured people. His objective, in every case, is to protect the interests of his clients, fight to obtain the most fair a...
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.